1. Engine warranties are limited. We do not warranty over-heated engines. We do not warranty engines that have suffered physical damage. We do not warranty parts that have been modified in any way. We do not warranty parts if installed on a vehicle that has been modified to produce more power (tunes, performance modifications) We do not warranty any attached accessory parts, such as switches, sensors, cables, electronics, belts, hoses, water pumps, manifolds, wire harnesses, valve covers, brackets, flywheel etc. Diesel Engines: We do not cover injectors, high pressure oil pumps, high pressure fuel injectors or any other part which is not part of the core engine as defined above. Any engine and transmission returned not in the same assembled condition as it was received will not be refunded or exchanged under any circumstances.
2. We are not responsible for improper installation and or labor charges.
3. All returned parts or cancelled orders are subject to a 30% handling and processing fees plus customer assumes all shipping costs.
4. In the event that the buyer defaults in the terms of payment, the buyer agrees to reimburse EATW for all costs and attorney fees it incurs in collection action.
5. All mis-ordered or mis-diagnosed parts will be assessed a 30% processing charge and freight both ways, regardless of the reason.
6. We do not assume towing, shipping, transportation, and car rental cost.
7. Usual delivery time is about 7-14 working days but due to some unusual circumstances please allow additional time.
8. All residential deliveries incur a $75 shipping charge, unless agreed to otherwise
9. Engine or transmission must be installed AND warranty activated within 10 Business Days of delivery OR ALL WARRANTIES WILL VOIDED.
10. Exchanges or Store credits only after the part has been in customer possession for more than 30 days.
12. Although EATW makes every effort to make the part look as nice as possible before it ships no warranty or guarantee is made towards the appearance of that part.
13. Make sure to inspect all parts before signing for them on delivery.
14. The stated mileage is not guaranteed and is correct to the best of our knowledge.
15. We do not warranty oil leaks/damage on engines or transmissions due to non replaced seals, gaskets or filters.
16. OEM auto parts are interchangeable with multiple years, makes and models which means the same part is an exact fit for multiple makes and models as determined by OEM standards. We guarantee the part we sell to fit your vehicle.
17. All deposits are non-refundable.
18. Any engine and transmission returned not in the same assembled condition as it was received will not be refunded or exchanged under any circumstances. If the engine or transmission is disassembled in any way without our express written authorization it will void the warranty. If the engine or transmission is physically damaged, it will void the warranty and the unit will not qualify for a return or an exchange.
19. Engines and transmissions are tested, visually inspected and cleaned.
20. If you were charged a core fee, you will not be refunded if there are cracks or holes in the block or head or if the engine is disassembled or if not returned within 30 days.
21. We do not offer refunds on used parts. All used parts are "sold as is". Used parts are subjected to an exchange or store credit only if the part is returned within the warranty period.